Going back to business trip

It’s been over 2 years and something that I didnt get on a plane for a business trip, trying to figure out what to fit in my small suitcase that will be appropriate for the management meeting I was going to.

Packing a small suitcase is normally a challenge, but when you have lost the habit it can be even more difficult.

These last 3 days have been great.  I love travelling, going to an airport and walking around in a city that is not my own.  I love the idea of taking some air from those 4 walls in the house… a breather... I think I lost that feeling, but it’s been a great reminder that this is where I’m happy.  Moving around, doing things.

I have been working with these guys for the past 2 years.  Putting real bodies to screen faces starts to feel closer to the “old normal”.  And I like that.  It’s funny, because they are almost exactly as I imagined them.  And I know how awkward it can be to find a common theme to talk about over a dinner, a shared taxi, a drink, a blank space that sometimes needs to be filled in, but it’s fun.    The mingling.

And as I sit down now and have a drink at the airport waiting for my gate to be published, Im also thinking about all the actions that have come out of these 3 days. Gives me a small headache haha.

Heading home to what I know is good, but this feeling of space and air is also.  I hope you are getting some of it too where you are.

Thanks for reading.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Train to Nha Trang

Moving, all the people moving

Un jour, un "post", une photo: Kapital