Basketball

Do you like sports?
Well, as I have said in many of my previous posts, I dont like sports very much.
But this weekend we had some french girls (friends of my flatmate) that wanted to go to a basketball match.
Since I have a friend that works for one of the teams (Madrid - Estudiantes) and which with luck were playing this weekend, we went there and entered without paying.
We were located in a zone that was worth 40 euros per head.


When you access the stadium is interesting to see how well ligthed it is. A lot more people than what I expected.
During the quarter breaks, kids entered to play in the main area. And its just very funny to see that the kids are so short and the basket is so friking high that they wouldnt score not even in dreams..





A new experience, just as many as what I have lived this past month.... I strongly recommend you go to one of this matches... Either in Madrid or in your local city.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Train to Nha Trang

Moving, all the people moving

Shanghai