Is it racism? Is it knowledge?

Today, as any other regular and normal day, I wake up at 7 10 hurrying up to catch the train to work... Gave up waking up at 6 15, cause I end up leaving the office late.
Anyway...
As I locate myself in a place where I can stand without many people around me, I see a woman that is sitting right next to me reading the newspaper...
What is so curious about this newspaper she is reading?
Well, I find myself reading an article that had a Spanish map with some colors indicating some regions...
At the right side, a legend.... with numbers and different countries all around the world...
Yes...
It was a distribution of how immigrants are located across Spain, according to the different Autonomic Communities.

Is there really a benefit of doing this? Is this a simple new, just like the crisis is going up, or the A flu cases are increasing?
My opinion? NO, NEGATIVE..

In this occasion my country was not even mentioned... so I do not feel alluded.
But I really think this kind of articles make harder to avoid the racism that we all know exist in the develop countries with a high level of immigrants across their nations.

Or could someone please inform me of the benefit of publishing this type of lists?!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Train to Nha Trang

Moving, all the people moving

Shanghai