Slow Movement...


When I first saw this phrase in a friend's facebook profile, I thought this was about promoting a healthier way of life through calmness, stressless' choices.
The fact that some people invest their time trying to find new ecologically sustainable ways of thinking, living and interacting in world community, is for me very interesting.
I have always questioned myself if there is the need for people to go around without having time to themselves, companion, education or without the need of progress.
This "Movement" combines Slow Travels, Food, Cities, Books, Schools, Living, Money... and encourage people to adopt personal sustainable development.
I strongly recommend you to take a look at this great web:
Slow Movement

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Train to Nha Trang

Moving, all the people moving

What about North America and the Caribbean?